The vehicle runs normally, and the steering wheel shakes seriously when the brake pedal is pressed.
1. Principle: when braking, the force on the periphery of the brake drum is uneven, resulting in up and down movement, and the fault is front axle shaking.
2. Common fault points are:
① The working surface of brake shoe is uneven and the brake chamfer is too small; ② Brake drum out of round; ③ The steel ring is deformed or the mating surface with the brake drum is uneven; ④ The joint surface between the brake drum and the steel ring is uneven.
1. Check whether the brake shoe surface is flat and whether the chamfer is normal; If the chamfer is too small, polish the chamfer.
2. Check whether the brake drum is out of round; Out of round boring treatment.
3. The steel ring is deformed or the mating surface with the brake drum is uneven. Deformation, replacement, uneven fitting surface of brake drum, boring of vehicle trembling.
4. The joint surface between the brake drum and the steel ring is uneven. Boring treatment of vehicle trembling.
1. Be sure to determine the working condition when the fault occurs: there is no fault during normal driving, and the front axle trembles only when stepping on the brake of vehicle trembling.
2. Single inspection of brake drum and steel ring during fault inspection; First, determine whether the rotating parts are out of round and unbalanced.
3. The inspection process is now comprehensive to partial, from easy to difficult, reducing the workload.