1. First of all, you should check whether the brake oil in the clutch oil shell is enough. If it is not enough, where can the clutch be used? If the oil level is normal, step on the clutch for more feet first to see if the gear is improved. If it is improved, there is air in the clutch oil circuit. Exhaust the air first and try again of truck clutch.
2. If there is enough oil, please check whether there is oil leakage around the clutch master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder. If there is oil leakage, replace the leaking slave cylinder or master cylinder without considering maintenance and only considering solving the problem.
3. After replacing the leaking master cylinder or sub cylinder, refill the oil into the oil shell at the clutch master cylinder, and then find another person to help you start. Step on the clutch for a certain number of times. Another person will exhaust the air below. After discharging, lock the air screw, and then repeat the above process until the clutch feels high and the air release screw can’t release bubbles. Lock the vent screw. At the same time, check the free clearance of the shared push rod of the clutch slave cylinder and master cylinder, which is generally about 2-3mm. Feel a little gap.
4. Wipe off the oil stains, step on the clutch and shift on the car, and see if the clutch separation is normal, the shift is smooth, there is no gear beating, and there are other faults. If the clutch separation is normal, the fault shall be solved.
5. If the seal of the clutch master cylinder or sub cylinder is not tight, the quality can not be guaranteed by replacing the repair kit alone. The above faults may occur again after a period of time. It is recommended to replace the assembly.
What if the clutch “slips”? Find the cause of the fault every minute
Continuous power Volvo I-Shift dual clutch transmission