Every data stream, every fault code and every fault phenomenon are telling their own “story”. This story needs people to understand, listen and interpret. Of course, it needs people to repair it; In this issue, xiaorail will interpret a strange “story” for you.
The small rail is also the first time to see this kind of fault of repeated corrosion of the copper sleeve of the fuel injector. I have no direction here .
When I put the cooling water, I seem to smell urea. Is urea in the cooling water? There is only one place where urea enters the coolant, that is, the urea tank. Next, check the urea tank and check the urea level sensor.
It was found that the urea level sensor had cracks, resulting in the mixing of coolant and urea solution, so that part of urea solution entered the cooling water channel.
When coolant enters the urea tank, it will dilute urea. At this time, it may report faults exceeding 5 and 7, but this time it has not been reported. Asked the driver if the car burned urea. The driver said that the car has not burned urea. The urea solution has not been added for a long time, but the power has not been affected, indicating that the after-treatment of the car has been shielded.
After replacing the sensor, clean the urea tank and fuel tank and let the driver go out of the sports car again. The fault did not reappear and the fault was repaired of the fuel.
R134a is an integral part of the air conditioning lubrication system. PAG lubricating oil is mixed with R134a and circulated in the air conditioning system.
The fuel water corrodes the fuel injector, which is actually related to urea
1) Do not turn on the air conditioner without refrigerant, because no lubricating oil will cause damage to the compressor and other internal components.
2) In the use of air conditioner, only the specified lubricating oil shall be used. For example, a swashplate compressor uses SP-20 PAG oil.
3) Do not splash PAG lubricating oil on the skin. Rinse immediately with water.
4) Do not breathe in the mixture of PAG lubricating oil and R134a.
5) PAG lubricating oil is easy to volatilize. Open the jar only when in use and screw on the lid immediately after use.
Send your inquiry / assessment to Us. Anything need us ,please don’t hesitate contact us here! we will keep it secret for you !