The sensor is used to monitor the pressure (or pressure and temperature) of the intake manifold. The ECU uses its output signal combined with the speed signal to determine the intake air density and quality. Ds-s-tf is the intake pressure and temperature sensor, and can monitor the intake air temperature at the same time of pressure sensor.
The intake manifold pressure sensing element is composed of a silicon chip with a thickness of only a few microns. A pressure diaphragm containing four piezoelectric resistors is etched on the silicon chip, which constitutes a Wheatstone bridge. One side of the silicon chip is a closed reference space close to vacuum, and the back bears the absolute pressure of the intake manifold introduced through the connecting pipe of pressure sensor.
Ds-s has 3 pins, which are + 5V input ground and signal output respectively;
Ds-s-tf adds a set of NTC temperature resistance pins of pressure sensor.
Pressure range: 20 ~ 115KPA, up to 250kPa for turbine engine of pressure sensor;
Power supply voltage: 5.0 0.5V;
Weight: About 18G or 27g;
Seismic stability: harmonic 250m / S2, peak 600m / S2;
Absorption current: typical value 9ma;
Resistance at 20: 2.5k 5%;
Operating temperature range: – 40 ~ + 125;
Response time: typical value: 0.2ms;
Measurement accuracy: 1.5%.
1. The micro mechanical structure is adopted, which has high measurement sensitivity and low cost of pressure sensor.
2. Solid shell, light weight and convenient installation.
3. It takes up less space for the intake manifold and is easy to arrange.
4. The processing circuit and the sensing element are on the same substrate to ensure reliable signal transmission. The processing circuit has the functions of signal amplification, temperature compensation and characteristic curve adjustment.
1. During installation, first touch the lubricating oil and gently press in, and then tighten the screws according to the specified requirements of pressure sensor.
2. There are high requirements for screw torque, which should be handled carefully.
3. For long-term use, the sensor may fail due to the blockage or pollution combustion of dust and dirt in the intake air. Pay attention to check whether the air filter works normally.
4. The pressure connecting pipe shall be installed obliquely downward with an included angle of 0 ~ 60 with the vertical direction to ensure that condensate will not enter the pressure-sensitive element.
When the intake manifold pressure sensor works normally, the signal is led out through the adapter and measured with a multimeter. The signal output shall be a continuously varying voltage within the range of 0 ~ 5V of pressure sensor.
Send your inquiry / assessment to Us. Anything need us ,please don’t hesitate contact us here! we will keep it secret for you !