If normal inspections are not in place, it will often cause abnormal damage to vehicle parts, and even lead to serious accidents. Which parts should we check at ordinary times and how to judge whether these parts are normal of inspections?
1.Water Tank, Water Pump, Water Pipe, Water Plug
2. Inspections Of Generator And Starter
3 Cooling Water Volume And Temperature
4. Oil Quantity, Viscosity, And Color
5. Battery Inspections
6. Belt, Fan
7. Steering Tie Rod Ball Joint
8. Inspections Of Transmission Shaft And Tire
9. Leaf Spring, U-Shaped Screw, Leaf Lifting Lug
10. Parking Brake, Brake Pipeline, Brake Valve, Air Reservoir
Check whether the bolts are loose, whether various pipelines are intact, whether there are oil leaks and cracks outside the gearbox and axle, and pay attention to whether there is abnormal noise during driving.
1. Windshield, Mirror And Mirror Bracket
2. Cab, Body And Guard Rail
3. License Plate, Lamps
4. Oil Tank, Oil Tank Cover, Oil Quantity
The fuel is directly linked to our wallet. Usually, check whether there is leakage on the surface of the fuel tank and whether the fuel tank cover is intact and effective. Whether the fuel quantity is enough for our operation route.
1. Combination Switch And Instrument
2. Cab Door, Window Regulator Switch, Seat, And Safety Belt
For the inspections of the vehicle during driving, we can inspect the vehicle through simple observation.